Tile & Grout
When it comes to Tile & Grout Cleaning, mops and swifter’s don’t really clean your floors they tend to spread the dirt and grime around pushing it into the grout lines leaving them dark looking. Dirt and grime can build up in your tile and grout over time, making it look dull. The only way to clean this deep down dirt and grime is to use a high-pressure cleaning system which can make your tile floors look like new.
There are multiple steps to our tile & grout cleaning.
1. We will do a complete walk-through with you to inspect the tile & grout and talk to you about potential problem areas.
2. We will protect your home by placing corner guard and walk off mats to ensure our equipment does not damage your house.
3. We will apply a pre-treatment to the tile and grout and scrub all stubborn Gout lines which will allow the detergent more time to work.
4. We will pressure wash your Tile & Grout with a neutralizing rinse at 1500 psi and extract all the detergents and the dirt and grime leaving your Tile & Grout clean and fresh.
5. When the floor is dry, we will apply a top-quality sealer and impregnator so that your grout repels stains (Additional Charge)
6. We will do a final walk-through with you to make sure you are 100% happy.